GVS: 60 Years of Helping People See Better
GVS is a highly recognized Eyecare Benefits Administrator and Preferred Provider Organization (PPO), with a stellar reputation for being “The Optical Company with the Union Label,” as a result of our 60-year dedication to helping people see better.
We offer an easy solution to customize a plan that meets your organization’s specific eyecare needs.
GVS Plan Options:
- Fee-For-Service Plan
- GVS offers customized Fee-For-Service Plans that completely eliminate participants’ out-of-pocket expenses while providing them maximum value for their eyecare plan. These plans cover all eligible participants (members and/or families) for a comprehensive Eye Examination, Frame, Lenses, Fashion Tints or Contact Lenses.
- Fixed Payment Plan
- Fixed payment, as its name implies, is a fixed monthly payment per member per month (PMPM).
- For a pre-established fixed monthly payment, all participants (members and/or their families) are entitled to a comprehensive Eye Examination, Frame, Lenses, Fashion Tints or Contact Lenses.
- Payroll Deduction Plan (Voluntary)
- The Payroll Deduction Plan is a voluntary program by which the payroll department deducts a pre-determined weekly, bi-weekly or monthly payment from your participating members’ paycheck.
- Each member has the option to enroll singularly or with family coverage.
- Vision Pass (Discount Program)
- Vision Pass is an exclusive, non-insured, VisionCare program that provides your members and their families with very affordable eyecare and eyewear on an unlimited basis.
- One price covers Eye Examination, Frame, Lenses, Fashion Tints or Contact Lenses.
- Ideal for non-covered members and dependents.
Mobile Eyecare Van:
- GVS’s exclusive Mobile Eyecare Van conveniently comes to your location.
- Our Vans are “optical facilities on wheels”. The Vans are staffed with a Doctor of Optometry and a Licensed Optician.
- Can be utilized for worksites, member meetings, health fairs, and health centers.
- Saves valuable time for members by not taking them away from their workplace.